AnteAGE® Biogel occlusive dressing represents a new class of occlusive designed to regenerate damaged tissue, reduce trans-epidermal water loss, restore skin barrier integrity and mitigate microbial invasion following ablative and semi-ablative procedures. Renewable vegetable-based lipids replace commonly used petroleum and silicone compounds, while a combination of a skin native anti-microbial peptide, plus a purified elderberry extract contributes to the bacteriostatic and anti-inflammatory properties of the product. Vitamin E supports skin conditioning and provides potent antioxidant support against lipid peroxidation in cellular membranes. TGFb3 promotes scarless, regenerative wound healing, while a blend of skin barrier mimetic lipids, ceramides, cholesterol, and phytosterols contribute to the products ability to rapidly repair skin barrier function.
- Reduce trans-epidermal water loss and contamination post procedure.
- Decrease inflammation and bacterial risks.
- Restore skin barrier function.
- Provides a protective layer over treated skin.
- Promotes rapid healing.
- Enhances procedural outcomes and results.
- Used alone or in synergy with the AnteAGE MD® Serum for faster healing time (40% reduction).
- Non petrochemical derived occlusive ointment.
- Nourishes skin barrier with fatty acids, ceramides and cholesterol.
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, anti-oxidant and expediates healing.
- Can be used post ablative laser, semi-permanent make-up, tattoo removal, plasma fibroblast.
- Safflower Seed Oil: A plant lipid that is rich in Omega 6 Linoleic Acid, a critical essential fatty acid sound in the skin barrier. Studies have shown that Omega 6 rich lipids can restore skin barrier function, promote healing, and reduce inflammation. Assimilates with the barrier and adds value, compared to silicones and petrolatum.
- Glucosyl Ceramides/Phospholipids/Cholesterol: A natural, highly purified and concentrated blend of monogalactosylceramide, cholesterol and phospholipids that are analogous to human epidermal lipids. These are key molecules of the stratum corneum for maintaining the integrity of the skin barrier, protecting skin from dryness and insuring the cohesion of corneocytes. Renews epidermal keratinocytes and prevents trans-epidermal water loss.
- Pomegranate Sterols: Sterol-rich fraction of pomegranate seed oil that is high in Conjugated Linolenic Acid. Increases barrier function and repair, deeply hydrates and moisturizes, and is anti-inflammatory. Acts a highly nutritive, direct replacement for petrolatum. Reduces trans-epidermal water loss.